Monday, October 6, 2008

Malaysia, truly Asia..

.. is this year's Visit Malaysia theme. I'm finally home!

Registration Paper Part II
I was at the Bangalore airport yesterday to board my flight to Malaysia and the custom officer DID NOT ask to see my registration letter. I felt like I have been taken for a ride by the Indian government. This also means that ...
A) If I went on a different line two Fridays ago and was attended by a different custom officer, I would have gotten away without a registration letter.
B) After being rejected by the custom officer, I could have taken a stroll around the airport for an hour or so and then get on a different line and would still get through.
C) I could have gone back to the airport the following evening, or any evenings after that day and could have gotten through.

Just my luck.

No comments: