Monday, July 7, 2008

Eat and play Singapore

No, I'm not sick of Bangalore but the best thing about being in Asia is to be able to travel and that's what I did; I ate and play in Singapore on the weekend of July 4th.


Meet my baller hosts: Iqbal and Alf. Thank you guys!!





This is where I slept while my extended weekend husband slept in the bedroom.


My main source of transportation. Also known as Alf's car.


Ex-Seaportians. Humidity in Singapore made me sleepy and greasy.


Foursome reunion.


Chilli Crab


Hainanese Chicken


Roti Prata


Curry Puff


Half-boiled eggs with Kaya toast (not shown)



Squid Ink Spaghetti


Butter prawns

More food and fun photos taken in Singapore

4 comments:

Yapper said...

Roti Prata! Curry Puff! Yay!

magik_ink said...

Nice pictures :-)

Katy said...

Go Candice! Weng Po Go!

Unknown said...

I miss the half boil eggs with kaya toast